|Top Ten Tuesday is Meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish|
Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On
- Folded Pages Distillery- Instagram I`m pretty sure everyone I know follows this lovely lady. All her photos and props are divine. (sidenote she is swapping to Tumblr due to IG new post changes)
- Bookish Mel- Instagram Supporting a fellow book blogger. Mel is hilarious on twitter as well so go check her out.
- Bookworm Boutique- Instagram I wasn't originally going to add shops in here but i just discovered them and I want everything on their page.
- Jessi the Novel Heartbeat- Instagram Love her designs and hope she is able to get a new camera to post more now.
- Andye the reading Teen- Instagram Sometimes I feel like I owe BEA15 to Andye, Becca and Tiff. Andye introduced me to people and pulled me out of my shell while standing in line.
- Nils Bunteschwarzweisswelt- Instagram Love me some foreign bookstagramers. I am learning German so her page forces me to practice what I've been learning.
- Sarah Newleaf Writer- Instagram the amount of props this girls uses is crazy but they are are so well placed.
- Dahlia Adler- Instagram Another author and book blogger shout out. Dahlia aways host this really cool challenges and tags.
- Cuddlebuggery- Instagram these lovely ladies just like on their blog keep their Instagram real and to the point.
- Ursula- Instagram Some people just have this magic touch with photos and Ursula is one of those people.
Here is a link to my Instagram as well ( I do have a giveaway going on so be sure to check that out)