Best Books I Read in 2015
|Top Ten Tuesday can be found at Broke and Bookish|
1. I`ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
2. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
3. Walk on Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
4. Never, Always, Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
5. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
6. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
7. Wandering Star by Romina Russell
8. Dumplin` by Julie Murphy
9. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
10. Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
11. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Out of the 50ish books I`ve read this year narrowing it down to 10 was hard to I bent and added one more.
Which books did you love this year?