Ten Quotes I Loved from Books this Year
|Top Ten Tuesday can be found at The Broke and Bookish|
There are tons of other quotes that I loved but these all either mean something personally or reflect the novels so well.
1. “Love is Everything,Everything” – Nicola Yoon Everything,Everything
2. “I think maybe it’s the things we don’t want to talk about that are the things people most want to hear.” – Julie Murphy Dumplin`
3. “When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them” – Romina Russell Zodiac
4. “It's one of our greatest human flaws: Arrogance. We look up and dare to assume we know, when the universe is unknowable.” – Romina Russell Zodiac
5. “When I were first learning to shoot a rifle, Pa told me that nearly every battle people face is in their heads.” – Erin Bowman Vengeance Road
6. “Seems like I’ve been waiting for you to come around my whole life, Lee. But a man can’t wait forever and stay a man.” – Rae Carson Walk on Earth A Stranger
7. ““No point in living a life less ordinary if you don't know what the other side looks like.” – Adi Alsaid Never, Always, Sometimes
8. ““It’s funny how once you like someone, even the unattractive things they do somehow become endearing.” – Jasmine Warga My Heart and Other Black Holes
9. “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.” – Heather Demetrios I`ll Meet You There
10. Everyone’s got something. Some people are just better actors than others.” – Tamera Ireland Stone Every Last Word
What are some of your favorite quotes? Have you read any of the books my favorites came from?