Happy 4th of July
I hope you have a lovely day with friends and family.
If you are here in Northern California please DO NOT use home fireworks. Go to a lake and see them we DO NOT want any fires in this horrible FIRE SEASON
Okay now that that's done :) Here is some awesome news
1) I`ve read 29/50 books with 2 almost finished.
2) When this posts it will be exactly 12 days till boyfriend and I fly to Texas. I am both excited (meeting his family) and nervous (hate flying).
3) I dyed my hair back to my normal bright blonde then added pink. To those that don`t know me I typically dye it red/pink during Christmas to remember my Nana who passed away. I was super sick during Christmas so didn`t do it.
4) I turn 21 in 6months :) I think my excitement is more the fact I will be able to hang out out with my older friends again so they dont feel bad about not going out without me.
Well I hope everyone has a spectacular Weekend and please stay safe.
Here are my reviews from the past month:
1) The Pretty App by Katie Sise
2) Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
3) Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone