May RecapBooks Read/Listened to:
I finished listening to Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
I also started and finished listening to Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
I started and DNF`d The Astrologer`s Daughter by Rebecca Lim
So I`m not including any books from BEA in this post because that was like a holiday.
Here is a picture of the stack of books I either bought or traded for.
Every Last Word
Kissing in America
Kisses and Curses
The Wrath & the Dawn
Ember in The Ashes
Was searching Youtube and Twitter and found some cool readathons, challenges to try to do for the month of June.
#TBRTakedown Again all that the name implies. I need to find a challenge for review writing.
Reading Rainbow This is sort of self explanatory but you read books for a week that match the color of the rainbow. The nice thing is they give the option to double up a color for one book.
O by 16 Zero by 2016 is basically the goal to get your TBR pile down to zero by the start of 2016. I started with 12 books in my actual TBR pile before BEA that number has since increased but I believe I can still accomplish this challenge.
- I talked about the Ten books I wouldn`t read that are on my shelf TTT
- I fangirled over me getting to attend BEA at the end of May Fangirling
- I created a Wishlist in honor of the # Booksfortrade Wishlist 2015
- Boyfriend and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary like every 20/22 yr old couple does. We went to B&N-bought a book and a pop figure- then went to dinner and a movie.
- Took finals for college. Wasn`t so bad since i was only taking 3 classes. fall semester I only have to take a PE class and I can graduate with a communications AA. It`s a very tempting offer instead of staying for my actual major.
That`s all for now. What did you do in May? What are you looking forward to in June?