Top Ten Reasons I love being a Reader
This week over at The Broke and Bookish the topic is Ten reasons you love being a Reader/Blogger
1) I love being a reader because I can have adventures I might not get to have.
2) I love being a reader because the friends I've made because of books
3) I love being a reader because I don’t need technology to open a book
4) I love being a reader because I’m constantly learning new words and phrases through the pages of a book.
5) Being a reader constantly challenges me
6) I love being a reader because I love bookshelves, especially those that aren’t too traditional-looking.
7) I love reading because I`m doing something I love
8) I love blogging because I can say what I think and mean it without people IRL judging me
9) I love blogging because it has exposed me to so many books I would never have known of otherwise.
10) I love blogging because who doesn’t love sitting at a computer dreaming up ways to make their blog stand out.