Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
1) Severed Heads and Broken Hearts (AKA: Beginning of Everything) By Robyn Schneider
2) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling Come on people anytime I read about Dobby or Hedwig …..I just can`t.
3) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green I actually am waiting for this in the mail but I watched the movie trailer. That made me tear up so I can only imagine what the book is going to do to my feels.
4) Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chhoski This isn`t YA and I remembered why I dont really read adult type books
5) Lord of the Flies by William Golding PIGGY, poor piggy, the movie and book were a touching story.
6) Frostbite by Richelle Meade I’m looking for the first book being a movie but I will keep my judgments separate.
Well I’ve got only 6 this week but it’s a tough subject. I don’t try to read books that make me feel sad or cry.