Day Eight: Fifteen Things that Draw Me to a Blog
1) Color: if the background is pretty I will look around more
2) Organized Archives: Mine is basic but some people have folders for each subject
3) Gifs: I suck at using these (I am learning) when people express feels using Gifs it makes me smile
4) Personal: when a person writes exactly what they're feeling even if I don't think exactly like them. Space I like that they are personal about what they write on their blogs.
5) Memes: not a blog full of these but when you participate in one or two a week it kind of gives me the idea that you like to participate in the blogging community
6) Hauls: not weekly winds play maybe monthly this is kind to see what other people are reading but also that are not alone in the I buy more books then I read community.
I don't really have 15 things that draw me to a blog. I might follow maybe 20 blogs but I do religiously watch after about five or six of those and I take those recommendations to heart.
I know I haven't done the 15 day challenge consecutively so for the next week or so I'm hoping to get one out each day just been kind of busy that what you what you do when school errata start again.